OK...I have been tagged...and I guess in the blog world that means I have to tell 7 random things about myself...so:
1. I love vintage statues of mice...but I can't stand the real ones.
2. I love gnomes...yes, I do.
3. I don't clean toilets (but my husband does and knew this fact BEFORE we were married!)
4. I love thunderstorms.
5. I was an angel as a kid...and a troublemaker in my 20's (just ask my mom!)
6. I met my best friend Gail on the phone first (I worked for Meier and Frank, and got transferred to Eugene where she worked), and thought she would be a 40 year old chubby woman. (she was in her 20's when we finally met, beautiful, and thin!).
7. I don't like chain letters and most email forwards, so even doing this tag thing is weird for me!
so...now you know more about me! BUT...I am not going to "tag" anyone else! I rebel at that! (see #7 on the list!)
thanks for reading!