Friday, January 16, 2009

Shopping spree for the stores!!!

Ok...I had a blast when I went down south...and found sooooo many wonderful antique china platters, bowls and plates! Also- I found another vintage wicker trunk...this time a lavender color...(ah...you don't know what I am referring to...). My last trip down south I unearthed this wonderful pink wicker trunk...or bench... in a little known shop. This trip we were joking that we would never find another...when lo and behold...the next day we found another...so...my camera is being fixed today, and I will take pictures and you can decide...are the trunks related? I haven't decided if they will make it in to the stores...or if they will provide much needed storage for my teeny tiny cottage!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Mel,
Your new trunk is to-die-for! Loving the color, I had so much fun shopping with you and am so glad nobody got hurt!! HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a blast it is shopping with my bff, we laugh til we cry every time, what's up with that?
Thanks so much for all my treasures, I'll be quite busy for awhile with all these new projects.....
Love ya,
Gail