Wednesday, February 4, 2009

50th post!!! Fremont store & Bella Flora -my wonderful neighbor!!!


On my 50th blog, I wanted to invite you to NE Fremont. Not just my store, but to the wonderfully creative store Bella Flora, just 3 doors down from my store. Elaine, shop owner extraordinaire, is so very creative. Her beautiful window displays, her fabulous fairy furniture, her enchanting child clothes, her wreathes, her vintage items, I just can't say enough about Bella Flora. She inspires me, and pushes me to be more creative and enthusiastic in life. Since I have moved in, she has rescued a kitten from being run over, found numerous treasures that I have fallen in love with, and supplied me with loads of ideas. If you haven't found her shop yet, run, don't walk...it is just fabulous!!! I have include 3 pictures of her window display, and fairy furniture.









I have changed my store a lot, and wanted to share with you some of the updates. I have changed the lighting, display fixtures, and so much more! Plus, I have been shopping, shopping, shopping, so there is lots of new stuff! Hope to see you in Beaumont Village!
OH YEAH!! DON'T FORGET MY DOLL HEAD GIVEAWAY ( SEE LAST POST). YOU CAN enter to win on ANY OF MY FUTURE POSTS, UP UNTIL VALENTINE'S DAY! THAT IS WHEN THE DRAWING WILL TAKE PLACE. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!


6 comments:

Gail said...

Mel!
Both of your stores look so inviting, and dare I say it?
Downright spring-like!! So very pretty, the chandeliers all look so nice in your new space...I even saw some items in there that I recognize..."wink".
See you tomorrow my friend!
Gail

. said...

Oh I love your stores.WOW Thanks for joining! I can explain the moth gadget to you if you like. Denise

Anonymous said...

Pick Me ! Pick me! We have a wedding to go to this Saturday but maybe next week I can see whats new. Thanks!

Lisa Johnson said...

Hi Melanie,

I was sorry I missed you when I stopped by the Fremont store yesterday. I was so happy to find several things to bring home. Your hubby was so nice too. Hope you had fun shopping. I'll definitely be back and maybe I'll finally get to meet you!

Hugs,

Lisa

Antiques and More Blog said...

Hi! Melanie,

Did you say you have two shops? Oh My! I am nervous about starting one. How do you manage? I may call on you for some pointers as soon as I decide what I am going to do...an on-line shop or a full blown shop.

BTW, your storefront is gorgeous!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa

Coleen said...

did you say "fairy Furniture"????? oh, makes my hear t flutter when I hear words like that!!! I will have to fly over and visit both shops real soon!!!!