Wednesday, July 1, 2009

move in day...tomorrow!


Yes...tomorrow I move in to SPLENDID...the "other" STARS Antique Mall- just right across the street. I am so very excited...and totally not ready- we have been sanding and painting and cleaning and...well, since I just decided to do this about 2 weeks ago, I feel like I am doing ok. I wanted to move in before EXPO, but haven't really finished pricing, well, anything!
I did travel over today, and put down some wonderful floral linoleum that my good friend Christopher from LOUNGE LIZARD (just the best retro stuff ever!) GAVE ME!!! Yes...GAVE ME!!! oh, I just love that man! so...here is an empty "before" picture...tomorrow- the AFTER pics!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Well, you just can't go wrong with stuff from a store called "Lounge Lizard"!! That's just great, love the lino, best of luck tomorrow and in the future with your new space......

Unknown said...

can't wait to see your after pictures tomorrow!

holly darling smith said...

I love Lounge Lizard! And I like your big window. Can't wait to see the the "after" pictures!

Maison Douce said...

Good luck, Melanie, can't wait to see it!!