Wednesday, September 30, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...and the prize is...

MY SHABBY ROSES! Thanks for being a follower...and thanks to all that are my readers...I really appreciate all of the support!
the prize is...one of the new Lisa Souers necklaces- I so love them...and want to share...so- Debbie gets a lucky number necklace (or Debbie, since you are local, you could come and pick out any of the Lisa Souer necklaces that you want!)
Just let me know- I can mail your necklace to you, or...you can stop by and pick from about 20 necklaces...
congrats!

2 comments:

Patina said...

Ok, like I'm a little excited! I've never won a blog giveaway.
Thanks so much! The necklaces are so pretty!
Thank you Melanie!

Gail said...

Oooooohhhhhh Debbie,
Lucky, lucky, lucky girl...those necklaces look beautiful! Good for you, pick a lovely one from Mel's shop, I'm so glad she's carrying them now and I can't wait to buy one!