Thursday, October 22, 2009

as the world turns...

I had a bout of food poisoning...and while I was down and out the world has changed...
our fire pit circle is covered in leaves...
the greenhouse still looks inviting...(and a bit mysterious...who are those frogs and will they end up in STARS or Monticello for Christmas...)
my tree has changed into the perfect fall color...(while my color is finally coming back...not so green these past few days)...
this is truly how I feel... I am here...but a bit faded around the edges...I am not happy when I am not feeling well...but have been pushing through it these past few days...for those of you that are waiting patiently for shipments, thank you from the bottom of my heart...for those of you expecting big things for EXPO weekend, the store has never been fuller. John (my hubby & workaholic...) has been working hard enough for both of us...finishing project after project. Before I got sick, I had been emptying out a storage area...and I have been pricing like crazy!!! I will post pics tonight or tomorrow...so much to see...the store is CRAMMED full...and if you haven't been...now is the time!!!! Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

So glad you are feeling better. I never realized how terrible food poisoning is until I had it.
Annette

Unknown said...

glad you are feeling better.......your fall colors are gorgeous!

My Vintage Treasures said...

Love your new colors!!! Feel better!!!