Sunday, October 25, 2009

new treasures...new finds...new goals...new events...

cutest new tags from littlebeachdesigns, sold over 2 DOZEN of them just this weekend!...
found loads of antique spools hiding in a box in my basement...so many treasures down there that I am bringing to the store...
darling little kids Adirondack chairs, in an adorable shade of blue...
HUGE flashcards that I found at an estate and from Darwin at STARS ANTIQUE MALL...I LOVE THEM...(they are at the store now!)
more typewriters...I seem to find them in "collection" numbers (ah...must have at least three...)
more sewing notions...love the 7 cent ones...and there is more and more and more new (vintage) items arriving daily...
my goal is to empty my basement by Christmas...and I think that I will take before pictures and post them on this very blog...so that I can shame myself in to keeping my goal!
so...watch for a very large garage sale (coming soon!)...I will post the time here...Christmas is right around the corner...
also...I will be having a holiday show at the store...(and the holiday show at MONTICELLO) and holiday coming soon to my STARS AND SPLENDID booths, dates and info to be posted soon...
have a great week! I gotta get to work on those goals!

1 comment:

Dayna Collins said...

I'm headed to Portland for the weekend and it looks like I'm gonna need to stop in and do a little shoppin'!