Thursday, December 17, 2009

OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY DECEMBER 19th

there is still time...there is lots of vintage goodies to be had...
wreaths to hang..
glitter to sparkle...
ornaments for the tree...
gifts to find...for giving or keeping :) ...
angels to make you smile...
need a teacup for that relaxing cup of tea?
or perhaps you need some vintage letters or doodads to finish that artful creation?
come and join us for coffee and cookies...
and step back to another time...when things were not so electronic, rushed...and see if you can't find grandma's ornaments...just waiting for you!
hope you can make it this Saturday...we will be open special hours 11 am to 6 pm...
Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I sooo wish I could be there.....I just love your store! Someday I hope to walk thru the door! happy Holidays to you as well!

Mandi said...

I love your displays! Have your Merriest Holiday EVER!

Mandi

www.mementosdesigns.blogspot.com

June said...

It looks like a wonderful time and I hope it's a great success! Good luck! Oh to live a little closer...sigh...
hugs

holly darling smith said...

It was wonderful to see you today, darling! I got some cute things... Thanks a bunch and hope your shopping went well. :)