Sunday, January 24, 2010

New arrivals...books, enamelware, wire...and more...

I really like this enamelware with the flowers...wish I had more room at home...I would have kept them...
so many books...
and books...
and books...
and books...
egads...one would think I was a bookstore!
a sweet little drop leaf desk...just shabby enough...

a large greenhouse...with shelves and storage...
a bunch of different vintage Old Maid decks...all different ages and styles...
a chalkware wall pocket...
and a bit of wire things...
I really love the hearts!
so simple...yet sweet...
It just poured today...and poured...and poured...and every time I tried to get a picture of my store window...I got drenched...so that is why my dogs are my header photo...I thought they looked so cute and snuggly...we'll be watching a movie together tonight!
Hope you all have a happy and healthy week!

5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hubby and I love old books :) We try to limit ourselves...and then we find more. The artwork in them is awesome.
Lots of fun treasurs and the enamelware is nice.
I did see your new banner!
Deb :)

Andy's Attic said...

The dogs look very content! And all the new things in the shop are tempting me to cross that big river again and come over your way.
Annette

HelenThura said...

I adore that drop leaf desk!

Caroline said...

What beautiful treasures, especially that desk. I need to get some old books like that. Been seeing them on a lot of blogs lately.

{oc cottage} said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, the "Poems Of Robert Burns"!!!!

m ^..^