Friday, February 19, 2010

to the store...I think so...maybe not...

I am pretty sure that these little glass flowers will make it to the store...
as will this mirror...unless my family talks me out of it...I really want to hang family photos where this is...
and this Victorian cross? I just can't decide...
and when I bought this miniature vintage chandelier it was in pieces...and it has been in the basement for a year, at least...
and I did intend to sell it...but my hubby had it fixed for Valentine's Day...so now it hangs in my bedroom...but I really did buy it to sell...so...??? just not sure now...
I have bought lots of vintage items for the store that we are bringing in this weekend...hope you can stop by...I will post more pics, soon!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Wow, my friend, you've been sooo holding out on me!