Tuesday, March 16, 2010

sitting in the mud...

cleaned out the greenhouse today...
found lots of items to take to the Monticello Antique Mall spring sale...metal drawers...mini greenhouses...
this cart will be at the show...it is a delightful shade of green/blue...and the cutest little size...
and this rustic fence piece that has followed me from house to house...I am finally able to let go...it will be at the show...so will the duck family that is my title picture...they will travel to Monticello for the show...
and the title of this blog? sitting in the mud...well...right next to that darling little cart you just saw, is the most wonderfully wet, soggy muddy area in my yard...that I slipped and fell in to today...so very glad there were no cameras...I couldn't stop laughing at myself- it was a grand day!
hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Oh my!
I can just picture the fall in the mud, I'm laughing still (only because I know you weren't hurt!) Glad you had a productive day......you have the best stuff~

My Vintage Treasures said...

Take a motrin just in case, you might be a lil soar tomorrow.

It's good to let go :)

Anonymous said...

I second the motin to take a Motrin. I just don't bounce like I use to!
See you soon
Sue