Thursday, April 8, 2010

MONTICELLO GARDEN SHOW!

a mere 10 feet long by 5 feet deep...
suddenly, you stumble in to the boxwood...
and the tower of garden cars/wheelbarrels are just waiting to be planted...
some enamel tubs are preplanted for you...others just waiting for pansies and marigolds...
a basket of flowers (I mean teacups) are waiting to be picked...
and the mini greenhouse would love to be on your porch!
A bouquet of wire baskets...
and a baby crow settling in the birdbath...
Momma crow is waiting in another birdbath...
wondering why all the bird's nests are in glass...
plantings are tucked under tables...
and on top of tables...anywhere you look in my booth...you will find plants!
and I am certain that this family would like a new home...
hope you can make the show...these are just pictures from my space...there are so many great spaces that I was wishing and hoping that I had won the lottery so that I could buy a barn and take it all home!
happy shopping!

6 comments:

Gail said...

Wow!
Looks like you've outdone yourself!!! How very fresh and Spring-like and...well, just green:).
Love it all....hope you have a great month at Monticello selling your garden wares.

AuroraSuzette said...

Can't wait to see your space! Looks so inviting.

Patina said...

Melanie, your space looks wonderful. I love the pop of the red table among all you pretty things.

Andy's Attic said...

It all looks so beautiful! Good luck with the sale,
Annette

trash talk said...

My secret dream is to visit Monticello one day. It's all just so beautiful.
Debbie

Janice said...

Can't wait to see all the new (old) things this weekend! We'll be there first thing Saturday!

Janice and Ed