Thursday, August 12, 2010

I CAN'T STOP...

I CAN'T STOP SHOPPING!!!
I can't resist an ancient chalkware Mary (think she needs a candle)...
or a glass dome...
or a china bowl with a scene on it...
I think that I have adopted him to be a long lost uncle...(lovin' the frame!)...
I just can not pass by dominoes...
and I believe these are my long lost great great great grandparents...or they could be yours once they end up in the store!
having a great vacation...will be opening the store tomorrow for another second Friday event (we are open until 9pm and we're clearing out some good junque!) and open Saturday from 12-5...then working on an estate next week...then after that, back to STAY-CATION...
more details on the estate next week...have a happy week-end...

1 comment:

Gail said...

STOP YOURSELF!!!!
YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL!!!!
Just kidding, you just go ahead, girl, enjoy yourself, go crazy. After all, you deserve it :). KWIM?