Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I used to be Wonderwoman...

I used to be wonderwoman...I could go to work at 7 am, leave work at 10 pm...have a few drinks...and get up and do it all over again...
but not anymore! this remodel is just killing me! the good news is the front half of the store is almost done...
the bad news is the other half looks like an antique store hit by a hurricane...
but heck or high water (this is a clean worded blog...)...
I will be open on Friday! the other good news is...I will be bringing out new stuff all weekend! (unless wonderwoman returns and I work 18 hours tomorrow...but I don't think that's gonna happen!)...
I am getting lots and lots of newness in the store...it has been so much fun (yep, really)...to do this...
so...come by on Friday...the treats will probably not be homemade (love me that Costco...), but the coffee will be Ristretto and we might just have to have some sort of drawing/giveaway!
to all of you that have come by or commented and encouraged me...
thank you from the bottom of my little tired heart!!!
see ya' Friday...and remember that we are open this Friday from 11 am til 9 pm...

6 comments:

Alba Linea said...

ooooh this looks sooo vintage! i want to come and visit too, but the way is much too long....
but i can watch your blog and thats very nice too!
best wishes
;0)

My Shabby Passion said...

Melanie-
I have been dying to come visit your store, and meet you. Everything always looks so yummy!
Maybe I could make it over your way friday or saturday? Keep up the great work!
Michelle

Gail said...

Well,
I think you're STILL Wonderwoman (o.k., maybe your b@@bs aren't as high and your cape isn't as bright) but who cares? You still get the job done better than anyone else I know!!!
Your store is looking yummy, great job with it. I bet it feels good to have a whole new look.

Diane and Kelly said...

The shop is looking good. Wish I could be there for the big grand re-opening!

Kelly
Second Hand Chicks

Janice said...

I'm so psyched to shop this weekend! The store looks great! See you Friday!

Janice

Andy's Attic said...

The store looks so good! I don't think I can make it on Fri. but will try to get there this weekend for the fun look see!
(no one would have known you weren't Wonderwoman if you hadn't blabbed all over blogland!!)