Wednesday, September 1, 2010

linoleum carpets ...children's pattern and grey swirl...for sale!

of course, when you are moving your whole store around...and doing major changes, you don't realize...
just how dirty the linoleum has gotten...although even dirty they are still awesome...
but since I am "remodeling"...I thought that the linoleum carpets needed to go...
they would look great in an antique mall space...or a craft room...or really anywhere...
although...I think they need a good clean up!
these are getting harder and harder to find...
shoot me an email if you are interested...
they are for sale!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Mel!
Those are so very cool, can't believe you're selling them! How big is the nursery rhyme one? Looove it!

The Vintage Bazaar said...

those are wonderful, shame we live such a looonnnnggggg way away!

Unknown said...

I love the children's pattern. Maybe my youngest will love it if I put in our home in St. Petersburg. Carpets cleaning there are close family friends. And I think buying one will beautify our home there. And I will put my trust in Tampa carpet cleaners there. They'll protect it.

CB said...

This linoleum rug was one of the first things I ever saw -- it was on the floor of my room when I was a baby! Do you still have it? If not, thanks anyway for posting the photos -- I'm amazed I still remember it so well -- it's been 50 years!