Tuesday, October 26, 2010

winding down the last days at the store...


my moods vary...some days (hours) I am really sad to be closing up shop...then I remember that I am still at STARS...and on the hunt for a mall space to share in Eugene or Springfield (with my BFF)...(and maybe another up here in Portland...)
not sure of my hours the rest of this week. I will be open on Friday and Saturday for sure...with rustic book shelves, and various odds and ends for sale. I am finding lots of small goodies that were hiding in my back room...it is amazing what was back there...
the next estate sale is promising to be so fun- they have been bringing some items that have been in storage as well as the entire house...and yesterday I arrived to find the most incredible 1940's (1930's?) painted twin beds and vanity ( TO DIE FOR!!!)...
so...
staying busy...
hope you can stop by the store this weekend...I promise the prices will be dirt cheap...
as always...
happy hunting!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Mel,
I can only imagine how your emotions must change...from minute to minute!
Great things are in store for you, know this.
I do hope that your last few days at your store are spent in an optimistic mood :).
Wish I could get up there darn it!