Sunday, December 5, 2010

ahhhh...the holidays...

as I get my tiny little house ready for the holidays...my little aluminum tree comes out to stand on a table...somewhere...(it ended up on my dresser)
and the tree in the living room? yes...this is an indication that my camera is losing it...(asking for one from Santa...)
and I am spending more and more time in here...creating and pricing and dreaming...

did I mention that I am opening a mall space in SPLENDID? that is the mall that is just across the street from STARS...so my second mall space will be open on December 16th...
I so love the fact that the 2 spaces are just across the street from each other in Sellwood...so very happy, I am.
And no, I haven't given up on opening in Eugene...just the right place and space haven't appeared yet...but I have no doubt that it will sometime in 2011...
hope your holiday time is wonderful...
have a great week!

3 comments:

Voondi~ Cher said...

Hi, So love your web site, are you looking for Vendors at your Spring Show? I belong to 2 Vintage groups in SW Washington, am always looking for new venues...feel free to check out my blog @ voondi14u.blogspot.com

Andy's Attic said...

Congratulations on your new space. That is a sweet deal to be in both places. I will come and check it out! Love how your shed looks in the dark..........very inviting.
Annette

Rebecca said...

Wishing you good luck at your new place and venture
Merry Christmas
Rebecca