Sunday, January 16, 2011

DAY TWO- done...DAY THREE...more treasures from storage to STARS...


found a box of antique child's clothes in storage...

so I washed, ironed, and priced them for STARS...

I just think they are the sweetest dresses...

but I have been finding all sorts of treasures in storage- pottery, letters, game pieces...lamp shade bones...

mirrors... prints...just all sorts of fun treasures...



and there is one more day to get my treasures at 25%off...

and lots of dealers are bringing more items in for the last day of the sale, TOMORROW...

so I hope you can squeeze some time out of your busy schedules to come by...
its been a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

Darn it, Melanie, I'm not going to make it....life got too busy. Wish it were closer for me to get there. Sorry to miss the good deals! Glad you are having success.
Annette