Saturday, January 8, 2011

Purging the nest...STARS HAGGLE WITH THE DEALERS SALE...


at times we all need to purge our nests...and now is my time...
when we closed our store, we did not have a closing sale...
instead- a lot (A LOT) of great vintage merchandise ended up in OUR basement...

so next weekend at the STARS HAGGLE WITH THE DEALERS SALE...
I will be PURGING my basement...

so instead of having a garage sale, we are going to bargain price for STARS...


so this week I will be posting photos of some of the treasures that will be going to the sale...
and hopefully this time next week you will see the AFTER pictures of the basement...
(I know, these photos are soooo embarrassing...I figured if I posted them, they would shame me to get it all done)
I do have to say, though, that it was (men) who loaded this in to my basement...
so there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to any of it...
(in fact, I am missing my favorite socks, and hoping that they are buried down there somewhere...)
wish me luck...
oh...and maybe some prayers?

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Oh, my...I thought my garage was bad :>) I hope I can make it to Stars for the sale. Good luck.
Annette

Agnes Borja Rosen said...

You're great for sharing your photos! It inspired me to start organizing my space too. Plus it was good to know I wasn't alone in my "messiness" :)
Agnes