Saturday, March 12, 2011

ohhh...the estate sale ANGELS were with me today!










after driving my son to work, I decided I would stop at ONE sale...
this one had signs everywhere...so I figured all the good stuff would be gone by the time I got there...
cuz I didn't get there til about 10:45...

but I am happy...
the pretty floral dishes...I only showed a sampling of them...there is a set of 12...plates, 2 sizes bowls, dessert plates, cups and saucers, and even serving pieces...

ohhhh....
I am so very happy my car drove me to this one...

happy hunting out there!

P.S. this was a REAL estate sale!!!

2 comments:

Terri Gordon said...

Hello, Oh what beautiful treasures you have found, I love the mirror. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend. Terri

Andy's Attic said...

You really scored at that one! Love the little doggie planter, and ther dishes , and the mirror, and, and......
Annette