Thursday, June 30, 2011

what happened to commenting on blogs? I am to blame...

as I read my favorite blogs, and I do read you all, I do...
I find that I am in a hurry to rush to the next one...
so even though I loved what you pictured or what you have said,
I find that I do not comment any more.
so...
I am sorry.
I am making it my new, New Year's Resolution to comment, to take a breath and tell the blogger that YES, I do really like what they just posted...
it usually takes me this long to get my resolutions working...so I may as well start a resolution in June/July.
so...
we will see how well I can keep this resolution.

by the way, Annie, Fannie and Abigail...
I would keep the vials with the sequins and beads.
And I am on my way back to leave that comment.
cuz I was thinking it before I headed to another blog...

you see...I CAN do this!

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I'm guilty of not leaving comments all the time. I have found that when I post about swaps...hardly anyone comments :) They like "finds and decorating" posts!
Deb :)

Bee & Mason said...

Yah! As a fellow blogger there is nothing like a comment from time to time to remind you people care.