Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Can a girl have too many books?


this weekend it is predicted to be HOT in Portland...

and since I am not a fan of the heat...I will be hiding at home with the air conditioner...

so...I decided it would be a perfect time to purge through my antique books...

I am so very attached to a lot of my books...but I have too, too, too...many!

I am determined that I will only have my very very favorites left on the shelves by the end of Labor Day Monday...


so that means if you are a book lover...next week there will be an abundance of some of the best old books in STARS and SPLENDID...
I will let you know when I have brought them in...
cuz there are some great old kids books...and just some wonderful ones for reading...and some for collage art...


4 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Never can have too many books....
Annette

Bee & Mason said...

no such thing as to many books!

Gail said...

Wow! Saw a couple in there I'd love to have (hint, hint).
Hope it's not too hot, I don't enjoy it either, give me a brisk breeze any day.....:).

Rebecca said...

Hey Girl!
Purging is my life right now, I have been cleaning and getting stuff ready for the flea market. Painting and making stuff... lost in the backyard-
Your books are lovely and I bet hard to part with... good luck
Have a wonderful eve
Blessings
Rebecca