Thursday, August 18, 2011

locker basket and drawer heaven...

Tuesday, my darling hubby came home and said..." I bought you something"...
in the past that has meant jewelry, handbag (ugh...men should not buy handbags)...perfume...

however THIS time...
I am in heaven!
the locker baskets came from a relative of my step daughters...
he didn't "need" them anymore...
be still my heart...



and the drawer unit came from another STARS ANTIQUE MALL dealer...


he had just brought them in...

I may never stop staring at them both...



needless to say, I am having a hard time cleaning out my basement, cuz all I want to do is FILL MY DRAWERS AND BASKETS!!!

oh my...
trust me,
I will have SO MUCH at the sale a week from tomorrow, that you could look both days and see different things...
well. a little secret.
I will hold back some items to have some fresh merchandise for Saturday, just in case you can't make it Friday night...
or...if you want to come both times...
oh...and the wicked witch sign? Came out of a "Free " box last weekend...
ding dong...
the witch is in HEAVEN (drawer and basket heaven that is)!

1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

Oh my!!!! My sweet hubby would never know to bring home such treasures. He would think hey were trash.....
Annette