Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Manzanita here we come...

to be serious...I need this vacation...
it has been about 5 years since I have gotten away...
I spent the last 3 days filling my booths...
STARS AND SPLENDID are packed to the gills...

and now I am off...
tomorrow morning we are headed down to Manzanita....
I will be hunting and gathering while I am down there...
some of my very favorite finds have come from some of my very favorite beach haunts...

but most of all- family, fun, sand and surf are the most important things that I am hunting for...
see ya next week...
hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Have a great time, Melanie! Enjoy every minute!
Annette

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Sounds awesome!!! Have a wonderful time!!
Deb

Vintage Station said...

Enjoy your well deserved vacation!

Janice said...

Have a wonderful time; hope you find some great treasures! Don't get too much sun!!