Saturday, April 28, 2012

please don't hate me...on my soapbox again...

last weekend I conducted an estate sale of a lovely ladies estate... you could tell by the pictures and letters that she had a lovely life full of parties and fun the most difficult part for me was that she was a heavy smoker... and I didn't feel well during set up, during the sale, and during clean up... it all lasted about 10 days... and I think it was the leftover smoke residue... this bird was left over after the sale... so I felt sorry for it and brought it home... I thought it was a robin... being brown and all...
but as I started cleaning it... I began with the tail...
I realized that it wasn't a robin after all... but that it was... a Blue jay...
if you click on the pictures you can see the blue of the tail... and the rest of the bird is brown...
I think that I shall never smoke... I am finally beginning to feel back to normal... but I missed the Plucky show and fun with friends... I am sorry I missed you all and hope it was a great sale... hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments: