what I learned this year:
1. If you make a drastic change in your life, your life changes drastically.
2. You can memorize things with an old brain.
3. 18-25 year olds are really not that scary.
4. School is for all ages.
5. Most professors are smart.
6. There is always at least one annoying person in every class.(don't let it be you)
7. There is always drama on campus during final week (bomb threat, guy with gun in parking structure...just to name a couple)
8. Don't ever give up.
9. Ask, and sometime you receive. I received a $1000 scholarship in the middle of the school year because someone donated the money, I had a professor sponsor me for it, and I got it. But you have to ASK.
10. Even if I don't go back next fall (haven't decide yet but did enroll for 16 credits), it was one of the best experiences of my life. I made it through an entire year of college, something that I had never done before, and my life has changed.