Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's a jungle...in here...

I bought this tree for my son years ago...it was about 6" tall then...and now we can use it for a Christmas tree (we had small vintage ornaments on it last Christmas!)...standing at almost 6 FEET...


 These I have had just for a little while, I think they are going to go to STARS...my cat looks as though he is in the jungle, yet he is where he is NOT supposed to be, and that is on my dining room table...
 This elk horn fern used to be in our store...it had two small leaves, and was about 6 inches long...
 now, it looks very alien-ish (and the leaf span is over 3 FEET!)...but it fascinates me in its largeness...
The Norfolk Pine tree for sure is a keeper...my son wants to take it with him, when he moves out...
but the others...
just not sure... this house is too small for a jungle...

3 comments:

Charlotte's Web Antiques said...

You obviously have a green thumb!
Just noticed that you are following me now....thanks!

Andy's Attic said...

My husband has the green thumb in our house. He had one of those ferns for years! I think your kitty looks good in a jungle.

paula said...

Beautiful! Just like my place, there's a lot of living plants inside it. Love your kitty! :)
new houses for sale philippines