Thursday, June 7, 2012

new junque on the horizon...

John has been busy in his workshop...creating furniture from found objects... and I have been busy in mine...I have sorted my vintage letter stash...think I will take these to the Plucky Maidens in August if I am chosen as a vendor... And another from John...He used to make these yardstick tables all the time for our store...he hasn't made one in ages...so to encourage him I bought 36 vintage yardsticks :)... Sure hope I get chosen...I would love to do a one day sale in August!!! here's hoping... I will keep you posted... does anyone know why my layout is all crooked? I can't seem to fix it... I hate this new blogger...

1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

Love the yardstick table!! I hope you get chosen for Plucky, too!!
With the new blogger posting, I click on the picture I am going to write about and a bar comes up that says a few different things but one is "add comment". I click on that and it centers the commment right under the picture. You can puch enter a couple times to add space or just start typing.
Hope this helps. I'm going to Stars tomorrow with a friend.