Sunday, July 29, 2012

a funny after note from a Vintage Gathering show...

ok...so just a note...
if your flip flops seem to be hurting your feet...there could be a reason...
yesterday afternoon, towards the end of the Vintage Gathering show, I realized how tired I was because my feet hurt, and they rarely hurt...
I put the same flip flops on again today to go picking...and after shopping the first estate sale, I took off my flip flops cuz they were hurting again...my hubby flipped it over... and voila! a tack!
so...I took off the other one...and voila! another tack...
oh...but it was a great show and was worth the pain!
pictures from the show are on the previous blog here...
check them out if you have time!

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

OUCH!!

melanie said...

yeah...so goofy of me not to check yesterday! was kinda tired!

Anonymous said...

Oww, that's gotta hurt! TACKS, in your flip flops! No wonder why they were hurting!!!

Have a great day

Ciao Bella
Sensible Sarah