Sunday, July 1, 2012

Why I love STARS Antique Mall...

 I brought these chairs in last night to my booth right before Stars closed...
 by 11: 15 this morning, they were sold already...
 so I decided to cruise around the mall...drooling at some of the other booths...this duck pic is to die for...
 If I didn't already have a large metal drawer unit, I would really want this one...
 and this booth is full of French items...
 this card catalog is fabulous...why isn't my house bigger?
 love these repurposed slip/dresses...
 and this plate holder and stool...cute!
but this old, old ironstone platter? Ohhh...I wish it were mine! If you haven't been to STARS lately...you should see the goodies now!
hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Those chairs are gorgeous! Someone is happy!!!!!!

melanie said...

She hugged them as she bought them. I am thrilled they went to someone that loved them as much as I...

Danny said...

You clearly love all things that are unique! Good thing there is Star Antique Mall to satisfy what you’re yearning for. You can shop all you want, and at the same time enjoy the things around you. Surely, with avid antique lovers like you, this mall is a hit.



@Danny Riddell