Thursday, November 29, 2012

Plug me in! Vintage jeweled Christmas tree in a frame...


So I have had this for quite some time...and it did not work...
so ages ago I bought a new set of lights for this tree...
 and it sat, and it sat, and it got moved, and it sat...until finally today...since I was home not feeling too good...
 I thought what a perfectly (annoying) great project to do while resting...
 so I replaced EVERY SINGLE lightbulb on the string (of course, the string that I had bought for it didn't work either!)...
but by replacing all of the little bitty light bulbs...it finally is showing all its glory!
of course...now I am not so sure about selling it! (which was, of course, the whole reason I bought it!)
Hope you all are having a great Thursday...

3 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I would keep it! I don't see any at the shops!
Warmly,
deb

Andy's Attic said...

Cool tree. Hope you are feeling much better today.

Gail said...

Feel better soon, it's no fun being sick!