Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Found treasures ...treasure hunting Monday...

These are my recently found treasures...
These metal black trellises, washtub, partial birdbath (that will be a pillar for a garden statue)...



These picket fence pieces will fence off my courtyard...


The shovel will be used in the garden...the huge clay pot will be planted...the croquet set? Probably sold...the umbrella stand? A display piece...( the umbrella didn't make the photo...)


I wanted a cool fire pit for our courtyard...this one is cast iron...( love it!)


These seed trays will be part of a creation hubby will be building...


The tool chest will probably end up in my workshop...


And this rusty beauty? With adjustable shelves??? Studio or for sale? Not sure...


But this primitive cabinet?


The inside...


She is a keeper!!!


Driving around for hours garbage picking the side of the road with hubby...feeling a bit like the Beverly Hillbillys?
Priceless...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds like a pefect way to spend a day to me and our weather last weekend was perfect for it!

Andy's Attic said...

This was side of the road??? Wow! Love the cabinet!

Gail said...

Astounding finds my friend!