Monday, July 20, 2009

30% off one item...if it hits 100 degrees!!

Yes...if it hits 100 degrees, one item of your choice in the store is 30% off, just for blog readers! The only thing that it doesn't include are a couple of consignment vendors! You must come in the actual 100 degree day of the heat wave...and haul off your treasure the same day!
so...furniture, dress forms, mannequins (yes, even Audrey) will be 30% off...one item per reader, if it hits 100 degrees (which I am told could happen later in the week!). so...just my way of being grateful for those that do bear the heat...and read my blog...
we are open Wednesdays thru Sunday, 12-5, (except we do try to sneak out a little early on Sundays...around 4 ish.)
thanks to all of you that read my blog...the give-a-way post is next...and I am rounding up the freebies today!
have a great day!

1 comment:

Sue at Serendipity said...

Thank you, Melanie, for our treasures! We enjoyed our visit(s) to your fun shop and hubby and I will see you on Thursday to pick up the buffet-can't wait!!