Saturday, January 2, 2010

thank you thank you thank you what a day!

WOW!!! Thanks to all that came, bought, and smiled! You all brought the sunshine...and what a great sale...our garage was stacked to the gills...and now it is virtually empty!!!!
My apologies to all of you that came at 10:00...and I Craigslisted the sale at 9:30...what a dummy I am...
My husband begged me to start early, since he woke up at 5 am!!!
but...I had forgotten that I put the time on my blog at 10am...so ...very sorry I messed up the time!!!
hope you all are happy with your bargains (Isabel...think your $5 items were the funnest!)...thanks again to all that came by...and I will start posting pics of new items...we will open the store again next Saturday...with a new, fresh look! ( I might try a new look for the blog, too!)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Maison Douce said...

Next time I will just be there a couple of hours early, just to be on the safe side...!!! LOL!!! Thank you, I had fun!!!
Isabel

French Cupboard said...

Sounds like it was an amazing sale. Wish I could've been there.

Happy Silver Sunday! Blessings... Polly (Counting Your Blessings & French Cupboard)

Andy's Attic said...

It was so good to see you and the sale was fun!! Can't wait to see all the new things.
Annette