Sunday, August 8, 2010

NEWS...and THANK YOUs...

wow- there have never been so many people on NE Fremont at one time...ever...as long as I can remember...it was the biggest parade...the biggest crowds...just the biggest everything! We had a 30% off sale...and sold 14 pieces of furniture and TONS of little things...and it was the first work day at the store for my niece...and what a blast! I had to have 3 coffee frappachinos(spell check does not like this word...) just to keep up!
thanks to all that came and bought and smiled and had fun!
now...for the " news"...
we will have special hours for the month of AUGUST ...we will be open this Friday for the Fremont second Fridays event...then just SATURDAYS ONLY this month...we will have some special "red tag" sales these Saturdays to clear out our projects and our store to revamp for the fall and Christmas...and I am going to be creating an in store studio for me to work on some of my many paper and glass projects...so you might catch me there some days during the weeks, but not many...we also will be taking a few buying trips and CONDUCTING ANOTHER ESTATE SALE ON AUGUST 21 AND 22...
SO... will take pics of the estate stuff as we get in to it...and...will post pics of some of the projects/items that will be red tagged on the weekends...as I can...
so...as always...HAPPY HUNTING!

No comments: