Sunday, September 19, 2010

I don't say thank you enough...

this past few days have been a bit of a blur...hubby out of town so I am juggling the store, STARS booth, teenager, 2 cats (hate that litter box) , two dogs (if they don't get two walks a day they are not happy...)...and of course, shopping estate sales, and treasure hunting galore...
so....
I have the best customers in the world.
Dear Richard,
thank you for the cookies Friday afternoon...I needed a pick me up, and how sweet that you remembered that John usually steals them from the bank for me every Friday (and snickerdoodles, you even remembered my favorites!)
Dear Ronnie,
thanks for the mid afternoon coffee run for me Saturday...I was so desperately in need of that caffeine fix...you are the best!
Dearest Elaine,
thanks so much for the "tip" ...the preview sale of the month (maybe year?) ! 8 pieces of furniture later, the store has some great new pieces for sale (if I ever get them all to the store).
and Dee and Richard today...
thanks for the help with the Halloween window...the pictures of the window didn't turn out well...I will try again tomorrow...
and Dad...thanks for the cool drawer unit...you might be becoming my best "picker" yet!
I really am a lucky shop owner...I have the bestest customers (and neighbors) in the world!
I just don't say thank you often enough...

1 comment:

Gail said...

Oh Mel!
I do think you say "Thank You", more than almost anyone I know!!!! You are the most gracious, giving person I know......it's only right that you have great friends....