Sunday, September 26, 2010

game pieces, doll parts, unique furniture...and Mitzie! new around the store...

lots of pics...I will let most of them speak for themselves...

Mitzie's owner made this paper mache likeness when Mitzie passed away... (18 years old!)
Halloween, anyone?
a trio of drop leaf tables, from the 6 legged...to the incredibly LONG table below...

I love cubbies and drawers...

did I mention my passion for type drawers and cabinets?

been to the library lately?
vintage game cards...(thanks Mike for thinking of me!)...



there are sooooo many new items around the store...I have been dropping til I shop...(that does not sound right?!)...
hope everyone has a great week...
I am taking a whole ( i think ) day off tomorrow...hopefully i will be in the greenhouse all day...
stop by soon!

1 comment:

Uncovered Ruby said...

I L.O.V.E. that type drawer!!! The wood is fabulous, and I love the cubbies too. Great items..Lisa ;-)