Saturday, December 3, 2011

my favorite boxes...


I do have a fetish for old boxes...

these are just some of my collection of super old cigar boxes...


as I was shopping a garage sale about 5 years ago...
I realized that I had hit the mother lode of all garage sales...
and there was only 1 other dealer there...
and he liked different things than I ...
so...imagine my surprise when I opened this $2 box...


yep...one of my favorite purchases of ALL TIME!!!


hope you all are well...
have a great weekend

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

That is one fabulous box!!
Annette

Ed said...

That is a fantastic box!! Definitely one to keep and cherish! Hope you are getting plenty of rest and have some nice chicken soup to help you get better!

Janice

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Awesome Santa candy box!!!
Warmly,
deb