Friday, December 2, 2011

catching up on my reruns...the nicest doctor ever!

My doc knows I don't like to be sick...
and i haven't seen her for over a year...
been very healthy...
until this week...
every student (might be an exaggeration but I don't think so!) has a cold at PSU...
so did I the beginning of the week...
but it kept getting worse...and worse...
so called the doc today (if you need a GREAT doctor in the Portland Oregon area I will share her name, just email me!)...she squeezed me in...
I asked her for a "magic" pill...(finals, papers, you've heard me before...its almost over !)
and then I coughed for her...
oh...
did not like that look on her face.
Acute bronchitis...
I am supposed to do NOTHING this weekend but rest...
ha ha ha ....
so...I will be napping in between doing papers and studying...
I promised...rest, napping, reruns...
but next weekend I am holding an estate sale that I was going to work on this weekend...
gads...

might have to call in a few favors...:)

rest...rest...rest...
oh, and magic pills...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Yikes! Take good care and I hope you are feeling better soon. I am in Portland and wondering if it might be the one I call Dr. Lynn. I love her!

Andy's Attic said...

Poor baby!! Not a fun thing to have. With all you are doing I imagine it isn't too surprising you got sick. Sometimes our bodies have a way of saying "slow down". I hope you feel much better very soon...magic pills can do that.
Annette