Thursday, April 23, 2009

Monticello garden show!!! MY SPACE- whew, I am finally set up!

well...here I am...bird baths, urns, plants, potting bench, rustic & peeled paint cupboard, vintage mailboxes, flower frogs and more!
This show is really going to be a fun one...all the other spaces look fantastic! I will be there bright and early on Friday morning to say hello- hope to see you all there!
By the way, I will be putting loads of garden in to my STARS space next week! Have a great week-end...

4 comments:

Gail said...

Mel,
I would like to purchase that mailbox in your last picture.....no seriously, how much?
Me

Patina said...

Hi Melanie, Can you email me @ debbie@myshabbyroses.com. I have someone who is interested in the ferris wheel you have at the shop.
Thanks,
Debbie

Kathy said...

Hi Melanie, I guess we haven't met but you are set up behind us at the Monticello. I might have seen you but haven't put it together yet. I'm a little slow:). Anyway your area looks great!! Lots of fun things. Kathy

holly darling smith said...

Ah! I love all the quaint gardening things- delicious. I wish I could keep my plants alive. *cry* I can't seem to keep anything growing to save my life.