Monday, September 29, 2008

ALL MY FAVORITE THINGS STORE NUMBER 2

It is official! In these crazy times, my husband and I signed another lease for another storefront, this one in the NE Fremont area of shops! Of course, the stock market plunged...the house is on the market...and my life is just sooooooooooo crazy!!! YEAH!)
I don't have pics yet, can't even remember the address (the contract with the info is in the house somewhere!) We will have the keys on the 1st of October, and I will take pics of the empty space and the storefront. We know that we will be painting, spackling, and shopping til we drop!
The Sellwood store is still doing good, with still the nicest landlord in the whole world! Lot of new furniture is headed over there on Wednesday.
I am really thinking that I might want to consign some furniture in the new store, to fill the place up for a while. If interested, please let me know (just respond in the blog!).
I am so excited, I can hardly sleep. I will keep you posted on the Grand Opening date, and how we are progressing.
melanie

2 comments:

Gail said...

Best of luck my friend, if anyone can make two stores fly it's you!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited for you and John, hmm, now what furniture can I get rid of?
bff

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie, Congratulations! Did you find a company to clone the 2 of you "cause youare going to be so busy. It will be a good busy though. Post the address when you find it , okay? Good luck , Sue