Thursday, March 26, 2009

Easter, books, bingo cards, globes, & more!






I just love sunny days! This week has just been so much fun! I changed the store around, re-did the window, brought in new finds...and met lots of new folks in the neighborhood! Today I had about 5 or 6 customers that were so thrilled that we had no sales tax...they were traveling from other states & had journeyed in to the store! I was delighted to be able to tell them that they were in a sales tax free land...
hope everyone is having a great spring break!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Mel,
Your pics look great, fun stuff as usual. Isn't it nice to see the sun again?

Unknown said...

I love those chicks! Your shop window looks great too. We so far haven't seen the sun much here but hopefully soon!

Draffin Bears said...

I love your shop window, with all the vintage goodies, especially the globe.
I can remember having one of those in the school classroom.

Enjoy your weekend

Hugs
Carolyn