Thursday, March 19, 2009

Manzanita here we come!!!

So... last time I was at the beach, we spent loads of time actually ON the beach.
This time, I am not so sure that will be the case.


I am thinking that I might actually just hit the antique malls, junque stores, and happy hours.
After all, this is a birthday celebration...with a girl friend and not my family, so I think that shopping til I drop could be in order.

After all, one doesn't get the opportunity very often just to relax...and not take care of the rest of the gang...so...I thought that I would post pics of the beach that I took in the past...and next post will be of the vintage finds that I hope will leap in to my arms...and I will bring them home! Perhaps I will find a few trinkets to sell at the store, as well.
have a great week-end!!! BEACH...see you on Saturday!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Hmmmmm,
Antique malls, junque stores, happy hours.....sounds good to me!
Can't wait......we are there for a week, right?
Me

Draffin Bears said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Have fun exploring the antique shops and I hope that you have a lovely time away.

Hugs
Carolyn