Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mother's Day- right around the corner



wow...it is just a few weeks until Mom's Day...love that day- my son takes me "out". Wherever I want to wander- we usually pick an "area" and go and explore. Last year we hit NE Mississippi- went to Flutter (FABULOUS STORE!) and all the other little places on the street.
so...I figured that I better feature some pretty gifts at the store...but of course my camera didn't take good pics today (not that I am to blame at all!).
so...more pics tomorrow- I will try it again
hope your week is going well!
off to cook brinner (breakfast for dinner)
Chow!

1 comment:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Melanie....Thank you for stopping by my blog and your kind words....your shop looks adorable...wished I lived closer to visit! I LOVE Mother's Day too....it took me a long time to finally become a mom! Come back and visit again and I will do the same!
Be well, Laura