Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PREVIEW MONTICELLO SPRING SHOW- THIS FRIDAY 10 AM!!


A sneak peek at my booth is the one with the squirrel, and frog under the umbrella. I have so much more, I might add another blog entry tomorrow, to show more pictures. My computer is being stubborn today!
the other pics are some of the wonderful
other vendors!!! Sooooo much fun in one place---shopping begins this Friday at 10 am- Monticello Antique Marketplace! And if you can't make it this week-end- I will be bringing new things on a regular basis as items sell!!! the show runs for 1 month...so there is time to come more than once! see you there!

5 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

So great to finally meet you today, Melanie! Your space looks awesome. I'm sure you will have a very successful sale.

Best of luck!

Lisa

Gail said...

Mel,
Good luck with the show, I know it will be great! No one does "garden" better than you! Your space looks great.....
Gail

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Melanie,
Now I have a face with the blog... hard to keep it all together, or even get it together somedays...
I hope to get down to your end of the show sometime, I seem to be stuck in the corner, but I'm beginning to see the light??
JOY!

Unknown said...

Good luck at the show....I would head straight for your booth!

. said...

Hey have a great sale! I'm looking for some vintage jewelry boxes if you have some. Email me Denise Elizabeth
hopetreestudio