Thursday, June 25, 2009

the beach? the sunset? good friends?






I am taking a little time off- this week-end...to gear up for opening another space at Stars & Splendid mall in Sellwood. I am so excited to open, and just can't get my brain to shut down long enough to think straight...so...I looked through some of my old photos, and tried to imagine nature at its best. And to see nature at its best. And feel nature at its best...and smell nature at its best... and I am so lucky to have a girlfriend to whisk me off to the beach this week-end. I think that it will do my mind and body good to revitalize...and then be back full steam ahead next week...ready to open next Thursday. My mind is full of all of the projects to price, and paint, and clean...and...
so- these are some of my favorite places...thought I would share them with you.
I'll be back next week!
Have a great week-end...

1 comment:

Gail said...

Beautiful pics my friend, have a great time, drink lots of coffee, laugh, shop, eat, sleep, watch good movies, don't think about work!