Thursday, June 11, 2009

my recycled greenhouse...I am in HEAVEN!






yes, I have begun using my little house in the backyard. I can't even begin to thank all of the men that worked on this...my very own hubby, Rheinhold, Bill, and...oh so many.
I have just begun landscaping around the sides and front of the house- I am going to fill huge tubs with flowers and herbs and tomatoes- I am just so thrilled to have my own little Eden!!!
thanks to all my family & friends that chipped in on this very special birthday present- I will be forever grateful...

4 comments:

Gail said...

O.K.
I'll trade you my child for those luscious urns with whatever it is planted in them!!!!
TO DIE FOR!!! You are one lucky woman my friend....
hopefully I'll see you tomorrow when you'll pick up your postal sorter (something else I'd give up my child for.):)
a very tired me...better go have another glass of wine

holly darling smith said...

It's adorable!!

Karen Valentine said...

What a wonderful space your loved ones have made for you!! It is so cool!!!! You will be the envy of all cottage gardeners for quite a while!!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Draffin Bears said...

What a lovely little cottage, you are so lucky!

Hugs
Carolyn