Friday, July 3, 2009

SPLENDID antique mall OPEN!!

ok...so it was 96 degrees outside...of course it was! But it was so much fun to be opening another booth that the heat just didn't matter (at least not to me, maybe to my movers-who had to come back to take a trip BACK to my house because I brought too much furniture!)
My STARS booth is more painted furniture, and lots of garden items.
this booth is a bit more formal...
french books, lots of silver plate,

a really nice set of vintage Homer Laughlin dishes
vintage picnic baskets, an old shopping cart, scrapbooks, postcards (in the post office sorter my friend Gail found for me!)
doll parts (of course!), jewelry boxes (of course!) , iron beds, retro lamps, victorian stools,
and just so much more! I hope you can make it over to Sellwood to check it all out!
and...there are so many new things in STARS and in the Fremont store, too.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Gorgeous as always my friend! You do have a great eye for display, I look forward to coming up for a visit to your new space.....

Lisa Johnson said...

I was over today and your new space looks wonderful. So many neat treasures. Good job! Two booths and a store, I don't know how you do it all.

Hugs,

Lis