Saturday, October 31, 2009

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 7th...FIRST HOLIDAY SHOW of the year...

ok...so this is just to get you in the winter mood...I will have pics soon. Next Saturday I do a small show with some family and friends...usually just invitation only...and for me it is a sneak peek at some of the goodies that will be in the store. For the other vendors...this is their only show. There is marvelous fused glass art, wonderful jewelry, fabulous homemade holiday runners and linens...wonderful handmade cards...and more.
Cookies and drinks are served...and a small intimate shopping time is had by all.
the address is 2334 NE 48th, Portland, 97213.
so- consider yourselves invited. I know there is a lot going on next weekend...but I hope you can travel over. It is about 1 mile from our store...and I will have LOADS of vintage Christmas in the store, too!
and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: