Sunday, January 10, 2010

SILVER SUNDAY PART 2

does it matter that the silver I love isn't necessarily sterling or silver plate? I just love keys!
this is a silverplate napkin holder with shells and seahorses...
and they are new, but I just love silver glitter letters...
and even this aluminum silver sorter...so retro looking...and useful!
and then, there is the silver that surrounds these retro cameras...I just love all of the silver - even if it isn't the traditional things...
happy SILVER SUNDAY!!!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Mel,
Love it all! Hope you had a great weekend....love all your silver and can't wait to visit on Wednesday!
Best to you!

vintagebetti said...

The store looks sooooo cute! Love the treasures I bought.. See you soon :)

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Good stuff! I love all that, too!!

Unknown said...

I'm having a blast looking at all this silver. Those cameras are so neat. Thanks for sharing.